Terms And Conditions
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions of our services. Confirming a safari with Love Uganda Safaris guarantees that you have read, fully understood and accepted the terms and conditions described below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
1. A. Love Uganda Safaris provides transportation, accommodation bookings, restaurant meals, excursions and other services in cooperation with independent suppliers.
1 .B. All information given in the itinerary to our clients is to the best of Love Uganda Safaris’ knowledge and based on the latest information available. Love Uganda Safaris is not liable for modified information from third parties after the moment of sending, nor for any obvious typing errors.
1 .C. To reserve flights and gorilla permits we need your full names as they appear in your passport, nationality and passport number.
1 .D. After confirmation of a safari, the client must inform Love Uganda Safaris of any preferences and special requests of the participants; e.g. medical needs, diet, requirements relating to disabilities and any other requirements. This company will meet the requests if possible and if unable we shall let you know in advance.
1 .E. All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed. Many accommodations offered/recommended by Love Uganda Safaris have limited capacity and therefore it is essential to make reservations well in advance.
1 .F. In case you wish to amend your reservation in any way, Love Uganda Safaris will verify the level of realization of the preferred adjustment and confirm to you accordingly. Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to charge an amendment fee relative to the actual costs, which ought to be added to the total invoice.
1 .G. Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation and services indicated in the itinerary in the event of unforeseen circumstances before arrival and this shall be told to you as soon as possible.
2.A The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary and include the following services, unless stated differently: overnight in hotels / tents/ lodges, all meals as indicated, sightseeing as noted in the itinerary, park entrance fees and ranger fees, airport transfers where applicable, ground transportation, English speaking driver/guides and bottled mineral water in the vehicle.
2.B The following Expenses are not covered: international and domestic air fares, visa and passports, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, drinks other than the mineral water provided in the vehicle, tips and gratuities for the guides and accommodation staff, laundry, travel insurance and other items of a personal nature.
2 .C Prices on the website or quoted to our clients are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until confirmed.
2.D Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to adjust the price at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any proportion of the tour, but the company will make every effort to minimize the increment.
EXECUTION OF THE TOUR
3. A No guarantees can be given for game viewing as it is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat. You must take caution when viewing the animals and follow up all the instructions given by either the tour guide or game rangers.
3. B A gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients permission to track the primates at their location/site but does not guarantee that these animals will be in plain sight.
3. C Your accommodation on a safari is based on; a twin or double bedded room, tent or Banda, with private bathroom where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee but cannot always be guaranteed.
3. D Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available, Love Uganda Safaris may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggests a superior at an extra charge.
3. E The mode of transport utilized will be dependent upon the number of clients and the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. We ensure that vehicles are provided in a roadworthy condition but no liability can be accepted for a puncture, breakdown, damage, or any delay as a result of the poor road conditions.
3. F We provide experienced English speaking driver/guides, they will be the only persons allowed to drive the vehicles of Love Uganda Safaris. The driver’s decision on all matters, such as the route taken, is final.
3. G Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour or vary the safari services in any way in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather, problems with national parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances shall permit.
3 .H Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied.
3.I The right will be retained to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if, in Love Uganda Safaris’ opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority, the person concerned behaves in such a way to cause or be likely to cause danger, hazard or inconvenience to any third party, damage to property or to environments and ecosystems. Love Uganda Safaris shall make no refunds and shall not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
4. A All tours will be booked and confirmed only after receiving a 30% deposit of the basic program rate. In case of gorilla permits a full advance payment of the permit fee is required as determined by the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
4. B The balance is due not later than 42 days prior to the safari, unless agreed differently.
4. C Any Bookings made within 42 days before arrival must be fully paid at the time of confirmation.
4 .D If payment is not received in accordance with the above, Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to cancel the booking.
4 .E Payment can be made by bank transfer, VISA credit card or received in cash, in any way before the start of the safari. Please Note that payments by VISA credit card involve a 5% service charge and transactions have to be made at least two months prior to the start of your safari. Traveler cheques are nolonger accepted as of now.
4 .F Any costs of international transactions ( or 4% in case of direct bank transfer) are to be fully met by the client unless other wise agreed upon by both parties.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
5. A All cancellation requests must be made in writing and shall be effective on the date of actual receipt by Love Uganda Safaris.
5. B The following cancellation charges apply to our basic program rate:
- 60 days or more prior to arrival 10% charge
- 59 – 32 days prior to arrival 25% charge
- 31 – 8 days prior to arrival 50% charge
- 7 – 3 days prior to arrival 75% charge
- 48 hours or less prior to arrival 100% charge
- Love Uganda Safaris reserves the right to deduct all expenses incurred from money paid.
5 .C Gorilla permits and air tickets are 100% non-refundable.
5 .D Love Uganda Safaris doesn’t refunds for any unused services, late arrival or no-show of any of the members of the tour.
6 .A Love Uganda Safaris shall try to ensure that the company exceeds the expectations in every area of the tour arrangements. However, suggestions are very much welcome in order to keep improving the quality of the service.
6 .B Any complaints must be reported immediately to the Love Uganda Safaris representative and to the supplier of the service in question, who will do their best to resolve the matter at hand. If the problem is not solved to the client’s satisfaction a written complaint should be made not later than 30 days after completion of the tour.
6 .C Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above described procedure cannot be accepted.
7.A Love Uganda Safaris will make every measure to ensure that all arrangements and services connected to the safari will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. However, the company does not have direct control of services provided by suppliers and, whilst every supplier is chosen with the utmost care, Love Uganda Safaris does not accept liability for errors or omissions of such suppliers.
7 .B Love Uganda Safaris shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever whether to person or property.
7. C Whilst every care is taken, Love Uganda Safaris cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to baggage or personal belongings.
7.D Love Uganda Safaris cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including flight delays/cancellations or force majeure such as war or threat of war, extreme weather conditions, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist acts, border closure, acts of government or other authorities, natural or nuclear disaster, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closures, industrial disputes, fire, technical and/or mechanical problems to transport and all similar events beyond the company’s control.
7. E It is the responsibility of the travel agency/wholesaler to ensure that all members of the tour have the appropriate passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates and other documentation required for the safari / tour.
7. F It is the responsibility of the clients to take proper medical and practical precautions in regard to health and safety. Medical advice should be sought well before traveling.
7 .G Our clients are strongly advised to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance before coming to Uganda. Local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely event of a medical emergency while out on safari with Love Uganda Safaris.
7. H The respective laws of the country (Uganda) govern Love Uganda Safaris` liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
We are grateful for you have taken time to read our terms and condition. Please analyze them and contact us in case of any clarity about them.